
Dude.. seriously? WTF...
I don't even know where to start on this one. She weighs more then you homie! Your face says a combination of "I just sh*t my pants" and "Get this hippopotamus off of me" I mean damn yo she's past fat and pushing chunky. So here are the Pros and Cons of meeting women at the club.
Cons
If you meet a chick at the club, you'll hang your head in shame when you realize you have no ability to get with anything but a hippo..

If you meet a chick at the club, she wont hesitate to choke you when your passed out!

Pros
If you meet a chick at the club, you get to play herpes roulette! (what you don't wanna play?!?)

If you meet a chick at the club, you'll be too drunk to notice she she looks like this:

So basically nothing good can come out of meeting women at the club. Bring some of your own girls with you next time buddy...
Be Sure To Follow Me On Twitter!!







fucking funny! nice post!
ReplyDeletelol, that was soooo funny... people really look like that at the club?
ReplyDelete