I don't understand why you would take your clothes, to address nude photos.... If your worried bout how you look, maybe you shouldn't take your clothes off at all? Just a thought....
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







humm..not sure what to say.. criticism is part of the exposure.. the higher level of public awareness, the more comments good or bad... on the other hand, why justify what you do or why you do to those who only seek to see and say negatives... if they are looking for the neg.. they will find it even if 99.9% is great..yet on the other hand.. to expose at home your real self to show women empowerment of self ...is awesome... BUT ...I HAVE TO PONDER ON THIS...somethings missing.. I found this link through Mr. Diddy and this is my question to him: why did you circulate this? to help, hurt, empower.. is she a joke to you.. perhaps that's why im puzzled... the media and your show shows you to at odds..hummm.. one will never know...
ReplyDelete