Search This Blog

Saturday, July 25, 2009

People Who Look Like Star Wars Characters Should Not Be In The Club!

So I woke up this morning and tried to remember what happened last night. Then I remembered there was a Star Wars Parade through the club last night!

No one told me it was dress like your favorite Stars Wars character! Not that I would have dressed up anyways! These people look like damn fools!

First up is this hot mess. She came waltzing through the club looking like Jabba The Hut!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Next up was 3CPO. I don't think I could get my face to look like that if I tried.







Finally, Master Yoda came bouncing through the club! Even his ears match... wtf?!?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic






Got an idea for qwreck.com? Send it to me at qwreck@qwreck.com


Follow Me On Twitter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment