Hip Hop was definitely in the building at this years American Music Awards but I'm a spare you the details and let you peep for your selves. However I must say, when Jay-Z accepted his award for Rapper Of The Year he finished his speech with "Men lie, women lie numbers don't ha ha ha", an obvious return fire at 50 for BISD projected low sales (est. 160k). Let the motherfuckin games begin, for real this time. Holla. - ICE
Monday, November 23, 2009
JAY-Z, EMINEM, 50 CENT, ALICIA KEYS, RIHANNA, JANET JACKSON & J LO'S AMA PERFORMANCES (VIDEO)
Hip Hop was definitely in the building at this years American Music Awards but I'm a spare you the details and let you peep for your selves. However I must say, when Jay-Z accepted his award for Rapper Of The Year he finished his speech with "Men lie, women lie numbers don't ha ha ha", an obvious return fire at 50 for BISD projected low sales (est. 160k). Let the motherfuckin games begin, for real this time. Holla. - ICE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment