Drake Recruits For New Album
"I'm making progress on it," Drake said in an interview with MTV News. "I'm hoping for March now. It's just pulling everybody together: I had a wish list for my managers of everybody I wanted involved that stem beyond hip-hop. I'm trying to pull it all together." So far he has enlisted Lil Wayne, Kanye West and Jay-Z to appear on the album. He is also working to get Sade to grace him with an appearance. "It's this other one I'm excited about that's kinda left [field]," he demurred. "It's gonna be a great project well-rounded." This will most likely be the biggest album of the year if Drake plays his cards right. |
Friday, December 4, 2009
Black Star Power
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Drake's debut Thank Me Later will no longer be dropping in February as anticipated. The Grammy nominated artist recently announced that his project will be dropping in March.
No comments:
Post a Comment