Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Game Backpedals



The Drunken Freestyler
03:00PM ET December 1, 2009
Contributor : Hip Hop Blog Staff
A Rocky Williform Company


Game BackpedalsA video of Game freestyling and throwing shots at Gucci Mane, Jim Jones and Suge Knight at an L.A. club recently leaked. The video had people scratching their heads since game is cool with Jimmy and Gucci. You never really know what is going on in the mind of Jayceon but in this case he cleared up the supposed diss via his twitter account.


"Just seen myself freestylin on worldstar.. I was drunk as F@#% !!! i aint diss weezy or jones or Gucci. media be tryna twist sh!t ha ha ha..," he wrote Monday (November 30) night. "I AM "ONEBLOOD". I got the world sooo woooo'n & got college kids in Wisconsin wearin red rags (@ they own risk). I painted this town R.E.D. Tell em how you feel son. Tell em how you feel !!! "MAD RAPPER" I talked to baby & Weezy today & reached out to Jones... Gucci locked up but n!ggaz know what is it wit me.... SOO to the WOO. R.E.D."


Blame it on the alcohol.

No comments:

Post a Comment