Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Christan Rappers Are Not Thugs - WTFail
I don't know what the F*ck is with this video, but its a giant cluter-f*ck of a fail. About as catchy as a rApper who rocks the McDonAld's "M". So this is a video of a performance by a ChrIstan Hip Hop Group. The name of the song is called the Christan Side Hug . Whoever Let them perform this song is retarded, but we won't get into that. The idea is that a front hug can create the possibility of sexual tensions, so therefore everyone should side hug? Let me tell you I hug from the front and if I've been drinking I won't hesitate to cop a feel! (Females only! lol)
I love how they think it is not ok to hug from the front, but it is ok to put someone into a coma if they don't do the side hug?? WTFail!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment