Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Eminem Sets Retirement Date



Watch Out Hollywood
06:00AM ET December 2, 2009
Contributor : Hip Hop Blog Staff
A Rocky Williform Company


Eminem Sets Retirement DateEminem is gracing the cover of the next Complex Magazine with the headline I Am Legend. The rap superstar revealed to the magazine that his rapping days are coming to an end and that he would like to conquer acting next.


"We just haven't found anything that's been the right thing at the right time," Em explained in an interview with Complex Magazine. "I have to be finished with this album and then I'll probably want to jump into something like that. I don't know if there's a movie where I'll want to be in every single scene again, but something, yeah...It was, 'I don't want to be a rapper when I'm 40,' and the next time we talk it will be, "I don't want to be a rapper when I'm 50." Sixty is the cut-off. I can't be no 60-year-old rapper, son!"


No comments:

Post a Comment