Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Freeway's Battlefield



Philly Emcee Offers His Opinion
09:00PM ET December 2, 2009
Contributor : Nadine Graham
A Rocky Williform Company


Freeway's BattlefieldWhen Beanie Siegel came out of the woodwork earlier this fall to attack Jay-Z's business, it seemed only natural that his right hand man, Freeway, would also have something to say. Refreshingly, Free hasn't opted to choose either side because he says that he's "cool" with both men. He has however, released a song where he touches on some of the issues that Beanie has spoken on regarding Jay and the big Roc Breakup. Interestingly enough, Freeway spits over Pat Benatar's "Love Is A Battlefield":


"I ain't saying n---as left us in the 'hood, but we ate our little food, did the dishes cleaned the plates up,"


"You was eating steak while we was eating Steak-umm/ But I never complained/ Dapped you up and tipped the waiter..."


"I can't get the president on the phone, I'm fine, 'Cause I got the evidence in my home/ The plaques/ Freezer body tracks."


Beanie Sigel does appear on a track off of Freeway and Jake One's upcoming Stimulus Package album due out in 2010.


No comments:

Post a Comment