Search This Blog

Thursday, December 3, 2009

It's Crew Love



More Trouble For Fat Joe
12:00PM ET December 3, 2009
Contributor : Hip Hop Blog Staff
A Rocky Williform Company


It's Crew LoveFat Joe's track record for keeping his Terror Squad crew happy and intact is not too good. Former crew members Remy Ma and Cuban Link have taken shots at Joe for shady business and now Armageddon is speaking out against his former boss and a potential reunion with the Squad.


"I'm over it so we're good," he explained to Hiphopgame about exiting TS. "We're good money. I still talk to Joe here and there. I still talk to Prospect. I'm just doing my own thing. I wanna say no [reunion], there's no chance, but you never f*cking know, B. You never know. But at this point, where I'm at right now and where everybody's at right now, I don't see that happening because some cats I just don't rock with and some cats just don't have the integrity that I would feel comfortable dealing with. They sh*t on you one day and then they got love for you the next day and then they sh*t on you again. I can't play those game and I can't see that happening. I got people telling me that such and such needs my help and I should do something but I've been there and done that. I don't go backwards and I'm not joining the washed up rapper plan where everybody goes and gets together and goes after the big fish. I'm not with all that. I'm doing my own thing. As of now I don't see that happening."


Terror Squad has not put out a collective record in years, Joe's sales are at an all time low and Remy's locked up so it doesn't look like they will be coming together for anything anytime soon

No comments:

Post a Comment