Search This Blog

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Kudi Recruits Stars For New LP



Sophomore Album Coming In 2010
03:00PM ET December 3, 2009
Contributor : Hip Hop Blog Staff
A Rocky Williform Company

Kudi Recruits Stars For New LPGrammy award nominated rapper Kid Cudi is not wasting anytime solidifying his name in the rap game. One of the more promising rookies of 2009 spoke to MTV News recently and revealed details on his about his sophomore album Cudder.


"I already got five tracks locked in," Cudi divulged. "We got Snoop, we got Pharrell. I just was in the studio with him. We got Jim Jonsin. I did a record with him. I'm gonna get back in the studio with him. Trying to get the right amount of hit records on this. It's gonna be the complete opposite of what Man on the Moon was. Man on the Moon was so serious. This one is gonna be more playful and fun. It's about having a good time."

No comments:

Post a Comment