Chris Brown's Choice Words For Oprah
"I didn't get a call from them or anything. I felt embarrassed, but at the same time I felt stabbed in the back. Ok, Oprah you have so much power and people really listen to what you say. You don't know anything... ...that went down and you jump to conclusions and start bringing people on the set that have no similarities to me other than a domestic dispute. And then compare them to me when she's around me and knows me. She could have called me and been like, "Chris, let me get you on my show and I'm going to do this kind of segment." Oprah won't have rappers on her show who whip ass on songs, what makes Chris think she'll have someone who whips ass in real life on? |
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
She Can Transform Ya
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






In the new issue of Vibe Magazine which hits stands on December 15th Chris Brown goes in on talk show host Oprah Winfrey. In an outtake from the article Brown seems pretty pissed that Oprah did not reach out to him after the incident yet she had a show demonizing him.
No comments:
Post a Comment